Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,404   Online: 934

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    kminov, here in hasselblad-land you can often find good deals. Try searching blocket.se for hasselblad, if you find anybody willing to ship abroad you could end up with a bargain. I saw a 503cx with lens and back for around 500 EUR.

Like this one, prices are in sek, but as the guy has a paypal account he should be modern in his views: http://www.blocket.se/varmland/Hasse....htm?ca=15&w=3

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Don't be scared of a 500C if you can find a good deal on one. I got a jammed up 500C that was in nearly immaculate condition, along with a 500EL, and a chrome 80/2.8 for 250 even. The 500C had an upgraded split image focusing screen, and after $300 worth of repairs, I had a perfectly working 500C, 500EL, and 80, to go with my 500EL/M, 150, and 250. I don't consider 550 all told, bad at all for 2 bodies and a lens.
    See my work at my website CHRISTOPHER LANGE PHOTOGRAPHY

or my snaps at my blog MINIMUM DENSITY
    --
    If you don't have it, then you don't have it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    chris, this was really a very good deal, indeed. congrats

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm getting a paypal account to purchase this one http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...film-back.html, seems quite what I need and the price is awesome. Also paypal is some form of protection I guess.
    The lens is a bit too long for landscape, since that's what I shoot, but still a nice one, and I can always get a wider one further down the line.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks for the tip. Nothing interesting there right now, but 503cx kit for 500 Euros is insane.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin