Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,535   Posts: 1,544,081   Online: 1116

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the suggestions, everybody! I developed my first roll of Tri-X from this badboy today and they look great, although several shots are blurry as I'm not used to such a heavy beast after being accustomed to my super light Rolleicord. I'm going to go to the optometrist store/place tomorrow and inquire about a corrective lens and then I'll also see if I can give Koh's Camera a call sometime. I'll let everyone know if I manage to get a corrective lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sometimes a diopter from another manufacturer can be adapted. In this case I got a Contax branded negative diopter lens that matches my perscription for a few dollars on e-bay. I attached it to the back of a Rollieflex with some silicone glue. It could be removed if I so desired.

In another case I found that the Nikon round diopters screw right into the back of the BESSA R camera viewfinder (note: the Nikon diopters are purposely marked 'wrong', see Nikon website for details).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin