Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,851   Posts: 1,582,868   Online: 930

Thread: Mamiya 7ii body

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Mamiya 7ii body

I have a Mamiya 7ii body with no lens. Can anyone help me find a service center that can check it out for operation? I live on the west coast but these days it really doesn't matter anymore except to drop it off in person. Seattle used to have Phototronics but it's long gone.

Thanks, if it's good I'll be looking for a lense.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Curt,

Phototronics is still around... next to Glazers Rentals. I would use Precision Camera in Chicago for the Mamiya. They have a great rep for their work and they have parts readily available,

Best regards,

Bob
    Best regards,

Bob
    CEO-CFO-EIEIO, Ret.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rpsawin View Post
    Curt,

Phototronics is still around... next to Glazers Rentals. I would use Precision Camera in Chicago for the Mamiya. They have a great rep for their work and they have parts readily available,

Best regards,

Bob
    Thanks Bob,

They made a repair on a Nikon in the '80's but the last time I looked for them they were gone. They must have moved, I should have looked them up instead of assuming they were gone. I'll contact Precision Camera in Chhicago.

Thanks a lot,

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin