Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,055   Online: 924

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Removing bronica gs-1 ae finder diopter?

I've got a gs-1 with ae rotary finder here and i can't see clearly through the finder. Before i return it (keh) how do i check the diopter to see what strength it is?
    Keh thinks this must be the issue since the image is clear w/o the finder installed.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mike butkus' site has a manual for the GS-1 prism finder (non-rotary). It describes how to change the diopters on that finder - it would be worth seeing if your finder works the same way.

Here is the link: http://www.cameramanuals.org/prof_pd...ae_prism_g.pdf
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks but that's a much different eyepiece.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    C'mon!
    www.vinnywalsh.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin