Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,284   Posts: 1,535,056   Online: 1077

Shooter
    Medium Format

Bronica 50mm PG lens question

Hi Forum from a new member

I am looking to get a bronica GS1 system, having used a Pentax 67ii in the past. I enjoy using wide angle lenses and am looking at the 50mm PG lens. I use a Lee filter system and thus am looking at getting the 95mm Lee Adaptor Ring for this lens and using the 4" ndg filters. Do you know if this combination will cause any vignetting?

Thanks
    Karl

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't know about vignetting but just make sure the thread pitch is the same. Some are 1mm and others are 0.75mm. I think the 50mm PG takes 0.75mm pitch. Otherwise, the 50mm is a stellar lens. It and the 200mm are arguably the best in the line.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    How is 200mm compared to the 100mm opticaly? Personaly looking for the 80mm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have the 50, 65, 100, 110 macro, 150 and 200 and the 50 and 200 are much better than the rest. But they're all very good lenses.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin