Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,829   Posts: 1,582,239   Online: 1039

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by stavrosk View Post
    Thank you so much for the help.
    If you can tell me what is OP, where the focusing screen is and how do I know the right side it should be put then I will be very grateful!
    Thank you
    OP = Original Poster. I should have just scrolled up to get your user name.

The focusing screen is inside the camera body, above the mirror or below the prism or waist level finder. I have only had my 645 for a short time and have never had the AE prism finder off it, so I can't tell you too much about checking it yet. I'm sure someone else will give you more details. I know the right side and so on, and I'm sure I could get into mine and determine it, but I haven't done it yet and can't tell you exactly how.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you very much for you reply!
    I really apreciate it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    On M645Pro, there is no way to put the screen backwards - a little tab for handling works as an index. If you do put it backwards, it won't lock in place.

Having mucked around with my own, my advise is to send it in and get it adjusted - especially if you are expecting it to be spot-on when critically focused with wide open aperture.

I wish I kept my junker M645.... I'd send it to you so you can play. Unfortunately, I gave it away for someone who wanted to take it apart for parts.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sounds like the previous owner has adjusted focus screen to focus infrared ...
    Yes, send it in to get it fixed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin