Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,937   Posts: 1,585,632   Online: 732

Shooter
    Medium Format

Nikon 50-300mm lens cap help

Got a gently used 50-300mm Nikon lens a couple of months ago. Of course it came without a lens cap....

95mm is what the filter size is for the lens, but I have not found a Nikon 95mm lens cap. I did find a 95mm cap for a Hassey....would that work? How about those kind of soft sided lens covers that lenscoat makes?

Help!! I want to take this thing outside and play but won't until I have some sort of protection for it.

Bob E.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Large Format
    The 95mm Hasselblad cap fits perfectly and is made similar to Nikon caps. It’s made in Japan and priced reasonably.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search...tialSearch=yes

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    There's also the padded style that slips over the lens. Could even offer added protection? I was in Boston recently, and this person walks into the hospital I was at with one attached to his camera. Kind of looked out of place Even though he was being a snob and wouldn't even say Hi, from what I could see It did looked awesome

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin