Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,487   Posts: 1,571,309   Online: 740

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    Check to ensure that the film roller is rolling.
    Seems to roll fine, and no particles or gunk on it from what I can see.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You haven't clarified if the scratches are on the base side,emulsion side,or both.
    Very hard to diagnose without this information..

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    You haven't clarified if the scratches are on the base side,emulsion side,or both.
    Very hard to diagnose without this information..
    It's base side only - it only occurred when the pressure plate was touching, so it could only have been on one side. Apologies if that wasn't clear in the OP.

Shooter
    35mm
    Visited the local camera technician, who replaced the worn pressure plate for one in a much better state for a very reasonable price. Just took another dud roll through and the base side seems to be significantly better, so it's time to load a proper roll and shoot it when I'm free.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi. I have a similar problèmes with an EOS 1. Did the replacement solved the problem ?
    I polished the pop but et doesnt solve thé problèmes maybe a varnish can help ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin