Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,066   Online: 1190

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    I will recommend ThinkTank backpack, Streetwalker, the smallest in the series.
    I can't post link yet, cause I'm a new user here, but just google ThinkTank Streetwalker and see the specs and photos at the official site.

Able to fulfil your equipment needs, has All Weather cover, tripod mount attachment, and probably some space leftover after you packed your equipment in.
    Most important, I feel it's quite comfortable and has the airflow cushion thingy at the back, and it's light at 2–2.8 lbs (0.9–1.3 kg).
    Especially when you are going on trekking, every 100g matters and comfort matters. I learned it the hard way :P

Personally I own 2 ThinkTank backpacks (Streetwalker Pro & Airport Antidote v2), 1 Billingham shoulder bag, and a few Lowepro (which I have sold).
    I find ThinkTank bags are comfortable, and are able to load more than the it seem (compared to Lowepro).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The first sixth bag you buy will be just about right, most of the time. Dont ask me how I know.

Shooter
    35mm
    I think a couple of belt pouches would work or maybe one of those larger LowePro belt packs.
    Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Think Tank Speed Demon

I am amazed at the amount of gear I can fit into the seemingly tiny Think Tank Speed Demon. It is a waist pack with an optional detachable shoulder strap for stability. I find this useful for hiking, and the bag can be pivoted to the front immediately for access to your gear.

Shooter
    35mm
    I can fit a Nikon F3 with MD4 motor, 28, 50, and 75-150 lenses, and an SB16 flash into a Domke F3X.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin