Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,227   Posts: 1,659,753   Online: 870

Shooter
    Large Format

Revueflex AC2 pictures

The roll is developed and prints are made.
    This is one of the first pictures made with my wife's old, rediscovered camera.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	441.1 KB 
ID:	46831

Name:	002.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	752.1 KB 
ID:	46836
    I can't recall the colours from analogue was so colourfull.

Besides the print, I also scanned the negative with my standard flatbed/printer (HP Deskjet 3050).

Name:	003neg.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	650.3 KB 
ID:	46832

Just out of curiousity, I reversed the negative into positive with PS with no good result.
    Nah, analogue is better anyway.
    Right now I'm bringing the rolls to the store to have it developed and printed. As soon as I get enough of sending and waiting, I'll look into developing myself.

Any thoughts so far?

Shooter
    35mm
    Your pictures look good, especially the first one, which looks like the branches are coming out of the screen at me. As for your scan of the negative, I suspect that your scanner isn't backlighting the negative which is why your scan looks so dark. Also scanning it as a positive and then reversing it means you have to color correct for the orange mask. GIMP or PS can do this with levels or curves, but I usually scan negatives as negatives and let the scanning software do the reversal.

If you do get a different scanner, spring for a model with Digital ICE. You won't regret it.

ME Super
    ME Super

Shoot more film.
    There are eight ways to put a slide into a projector tray. Seven of them are wrong.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin