Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,708   Posts: 1,548,550   Online: 1162

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Anyone use Konica Autoreflex SLRs?

I have no idea where to put this, so I figured 35mm forum might work.
    I thought I had given up the darkroom for good, but it was not to be. My daughter is wanting to learn some, and now it's got me all excited again...so I bought someone's old darkroom setup off of Craigslist last night, and low and behold...2 cameras, & some lenses came with it. I have no idea if they are good or not, but I'm a Minolta guy and if I'm going to bother with old cameras, I don't really care to shoot anything else in 35mm - mainly because they are what I know and love.

So...if anyone wants them - you pay the shipping and they're yours free. I bet they all fit in a Priority Mail flat rate box, too.
    Konica Autoreflex TC SLR body
    Konica Autoreflex T SLR body
    57mm f1.4 lens
    35mm f2.8 lens
    135mm f3.5 lens
    Teleconverter and maybe some other odds & ends with them.

If anyone uses this gear, please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like the Konicas I have, alas I live in the UK so it would more than likely cost way too much to be sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pm Sent.
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by alex66 View Post
    I like the Konicas I have, alas I live in the UK so it would more than likely cost way too much to be sent
    You might be surprised. I have sent 35mm equipment to the US and the postage has not been much more than posting domestically. If it's similar the other way round, it could still be feasible.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think I have enough cameras and I am sure there are plenty of others far more deserving of the kit than me, my main 35mm systems are OM and Fuji X anyhow, though I use Fd as I got a 24mm at a bargain price.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.

PDH

Shooter
    Multi Format
    konica was very good in the day. Lens are excellent. My second 35mm SLR was a Konica T with a 1.2 lens, I also had a 28, 35, 100 and 135, the only reason I moved to Nikon was that I needed a motor drive.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Alright, thanks guys. Looks like there are some interested parties in the inbox. Will see them sent. Appreciate the timeliness.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin