Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,886   Posts: 1,520,617   Online: 1043

Shooter
    Medium Format

KEH Nikon Grab bag

Hi All

As there is NO More AS-IS fun for me at KEH , I have ordered a "Nikon Grab Bag !!!"

Any one else bought one ?

What will I get For my $149.00 !!!

I also bought a BGN 85mm 1.8 AI'D Lens and a UG 105 2.5 F lens......I know I just could not help my self....My last 2 orders I got " Better than Expected Items" so hopefully I will happen again

Johnkpap

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good morning, John;

I think I know what you are referring to. I have bought several of those also, but, there is news; just like the AS IS category, they are also going away. I really did like them. It was almost like Christmas morning. You never knew what you were going to find in them. Often there was just a collection of old cases, straps, brochures, odd brand electronic flash units in need of repair, and other minor stuff, but occasional something nice would be in there also. Anyway, they also are gone now; soon to be another KEH memory. And, for you, the shipping charges for a 15 pound (7 Kg) box are noticeable.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the input Ralph,

It looks like I may have bought the last one Yes the shipping is almost as much for me as the cost of the bag), so I added a BGN and a UG lens plus one or two other BGN items to make it worth while.

I should have it in a week or so....Yes I hope they have put something nice in it

I will Post a Photo when it arrives.

It is getting almost impossible to buy anything flim camera bargins here in Sunny South Australia :-I will be happy with just about anything. There was a time when every camera shop had a "Bargin Box" now we have only 2 camera shops that have film stuff.... At one time there were about 8 camera shops and and one had a bargin box room !!! and more boxes under the counter that you could ask to look through

Not any more.

If you are really lucky they might have a roll of discounted expired film

Johnkpap
    Last edited by Johnkpap; 03-09-2012 at 10:12 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Grab bag arrived today :)

Lots of cool stuff:- see photo, its along time since I have had any of this sort of stuff, the coolest things were a Nikon soft relase, 3 nikon sky light filters 52mm one is new !!, a very cool small nikon Speed light that works on AAA batts, 5 F/F2 screens some with marks all usable, some nikon lens caps, body caps and back caps, most are real nikon items, a Nikon F camera back, plus 2 hoods and a heap of lens cases... 3 books, straps and lots more.

This is a great fun thing to buy, none of this stuff is easy to get any more.....Most camera shops use to have a "Bargin Box" in store you could look in.....those days are long gone.

Johnkpap
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMGP2423nikon_stuff.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin