Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,120   Posts: 1,613,262   Online: 952

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by clayne View Post
    Sniper scope, no zoom model.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.3D View Post
    Greetings,

Purchased some Nikon stuff (F2) last night and this was in the box of misc stuff. Any ideas as to what it is. Some sort of lens collar??

Thanks,

BillAttachment 47567
    O.K Bill I'll put you out of your misery, joking aside it's a bracket that attaches to a studio strobe lighting stand to allow you to fit a soft box or a beauty light to the flash head.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    O.K Bill I'll put you out of your misery, joking aside it's a bracket that attaches to a studio strobe lighting stand to allow you to fit a soft box or a beauty light to the flash head.

A big Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.3D View Post
    A big Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!

Bill
    It's a pleasure Bill .
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    This is a Black Hole Wharp Portal. Kind of like a Time Machine, you set the slide distance from the post for the portal entrance and wait for the magic to happen. The project was scrapped by the US government since they could not get humans through the little hole and the test mice were not returning back from the future to tell us what was going to happen. A single gas charge reciept came back over 10 years ago through the portal from a gas station with $ 10.99 a gallon gas from July of 2012 stamped on it. That is when the scrubbed the Warp Portal project because the Government was convinced gas could never go that high.
    Don't buy the cheap copy off ebay, it doesn't work.
    APUG: F, F/FTN,F2,F2A,F2AS,F3,F3HP,FA,FE,FM,FM2,FE2,XK,XM,XD, XD-5,XD-7,XD-11,XE,XE-5,XE-7,SRT101,SRT102,XG9,XG7,XG1,XG-SE,XG-M,X700,OM-1,OM-1n,OM-2,OM-2n,OM-4,F-1,F-1N,AE-1P,R5,500C/M,SCII
    DPUG:D100,D200,D300

Shooter
    Multi Format
    LOL black hole portal, you guys crack me up, i needed some humor today
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I propose this thread be the "new" deleted thread...

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by brucemuir View Post
    I propose this thread be the "new" deleted thread...
    heaven forbid a few guys actually enjoy themselves here,everything has to be dead serious or it gets deleted? suppose I post some humorous photos?
    APUG: F, F/FTN,F2,F2A,F2AS,F3,F3HP,FA,FE,FM,FM2,FE2,XK,XM,XD, XD-5,XD-7,XD-11,XE,XE-5,XE-7,SRT101,SRT102,XG9,XG7,XG1,XG-SE,XG-M,X700,OM-1,OM-1n,OM-2,OM-2n,OM-4,F-1,F-1N,AE-1P,R5,500C/M,SCII
    DPUG:D100,D200,D300

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fstop View Post
    heaven forbid a few guys actually enjoy themselves here,everything has to be dead serious or it gets deleted? suppose I post some humorous photos?
    ole fstop didn't get my joke I guess.

you know, the deleted thread were everyone is screwing around just for the h of it?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd link to it for fstop's edification, but after the first several hundred posts or so I put it on ignore
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin