Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,544   Posts: 1,646,136   Online: 835

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by pollux View Post
    I have already handed it to sendean. Is there any reason to avoid sendean, as work has not started on it? Thanks for a UK perspective on this.
    Nothing in particular, although the amount they quoted me for my MX CLA was rather expensive!

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Any chance the F2 maestro, Sover Wong, could help out? Worth a try.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I only have the earlier Nikkormat FTn. Can't comment on the meter issue as mine runs perfectly off SR44 batteries now I've fitted the conversion piece that allows it after the mercury 625 batteries became unobtainable. (Well I still have two I got in China, but I've made the conversion anyway.)

I recently replaced all the door seals and the mirror damping pad in both my bodies with the precut kits obtainable from John Goodman. The only required extra was to get some Surgical spirit and a packet of cotton buds. Comes with full illustrated instructions and covers the FT3. John used to sell off EBay as "Interslice" but I think he doesn't do that any more. If your camera needs seals, contact Jon at 'JGood21967@aol.com'. He's based in Dallas, texas, but his service (and product) is very good.
    Leica M6,
    Bessa R4A,
    Rolleiflex(s) 2.8/80, 4/135, 4/55.
    Nikkormat FTn
    Fuji X10

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OP mentions jumpiness when shutter is cocked,
    is'nt there a switch that turns on the meter when the advance arm reaches a specific angle.

Maybe that switch is twitchy.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    See my thread, it might be of assistance:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum147/...placement.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin