Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,922   Posts: 1,556,592   Online: 1203

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    Terry, that N5005 plastic piece of C is somewhat unique in that it doesn't depend on LCD's and may be usable after the displays of the newer AF's are gone. That said, I probably like my FM (currently loaned to my daughter) best of all. Also own F2's, Nikkormats and N70's plus an EM and a N4004 -- Ten in all at last count.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Christian View Post
    Since this has turned into a Nikon fanboy thread, not that there's anything wrong with that!....

I have five: D80 (sorry), F4, N5005 (plastic piece of crap!), N2020, and just got a lovely FM recently. I'm still hankering for an F2!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One enlarging lens.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by zk-cessnaguy View Post
    5. 2x F4, 2x F100 and D700. Resisting the temptation to get an F6 or maybe an F5. Logical brain says 'Don't need..."; Non-logical brain says 'WAAAANT NOWWWW!!!!'
    +1. You have me thinking...given that the F6 will - in all likelihood - be Nikon's last professional film camera...well...maybe I should get one...

Shooter
    35mm

Not actually...

Quote Originally Posted by tony lockerbie View Post
    I'm a bit like rthomas, way too many. 3xF's, 2xF2's, 2xFTn's, 1xFT2, 1xFT3, EL, El2, FM, F100,2xF3's,F4, F5 oh, and a Nikonos 1, and 11 and111!
    I don't own that list of cameras. I don't even wish I owned all those cameras...

I was listing the models I know of, in an effort to answer the OP's question.... I personally own two Nikons: an F3HP that is on a long-term loan to my father, and a Nikonos V that desperately needs a trip to the beach. And new o-rings. And a really good cleaning. Oh, and a lens that will focus.
    Last edited by rthomas; 05-12-2012 at 03:02 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a bunch of Nikons, the F2 being the oldest.

My favorite and still user is the F3HP with an MD-4 motor drive.

- Leigh
    “Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” - Plato

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Only 3 at present, FM-10 gift about 11 years ago, don't know how many rolls of film Ive put through it, N-80 with battery pack and a D-3100, wife bought the 3100 last year for me. I foolishly sold my F4s last year, didn't realize how much I liked it:^(
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    three here, FG (my first) Nikkormat FTn and Lite-Touch AF compact.
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit / B&L 135mm Zeiss Tessar + Compur Deckel
    4x5 Graphic View / Schneider 180 5.6 Symmar in a Synchro Compur
    RB67 Pro S /50 4.5 / 90 3.8 / 180 4.5 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    Random 35mm stuff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    An old family point and shoot, dead from a beach outing.
    An EM loaned out to a student which hasn't been returned.
    A f601 that runs well given to me by my father that I use to shoot an AF 14mm 3.5 pretty much exclusively.
    Two f3hps! One beatup outside but flawless inside, the other nice outside but crinkly inside.

I'm pretty content with what I got, wouldn't mind a fm3a though...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Clearly John_Nikon_F must be in a Nikon recovery programme somewhere - he hasn't posted here yet.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Currently? An original FM (with the shutter lock) and an original FM2 (X200 sync), both black.

What I've owned over the years?

Nikkormat FTn, F2a, F3HP, 4-5 EM's, FM2n, FM10, FE2, 2 FA's, 2 F601m's, F801, 2 F801s's, F90X, F100, F65, F70 & F80 plus on the digital side the D40, D50, D300 and a Coolpix P3000.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin