Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,362   Posts: 1,682,869   Online: 892

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have a bunch of older ones - two Nikkormat FTn's, two Nikomat FTn's, an EL, an EL2, an FE, an FG, and an FG-20. I think my favorites are the FTn's and the EL2, with the FE a close second.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have an F5, F Photomic, FG, and Nikkormat FTN.
    Had an FM2, but my son lost track of it when he was in South America earlier this year.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    2xN60's, D100, D40, D90, FE, and a few I can't remember.
    Everybody has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
    My Website and Gallery is at www.bcarlsonmedia.com
    My Twitter is @brendancarlson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Erm... FM, FM2n, FM3a, F3, F4, F100 and a couple of those new thingies where the back doesn't open.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    2 nikon DSLR's...D90 and D40. I shoot film with canon (original Rebel and EOS3). Got a 10D for what it's worth.
    "Digital is better than film" distilled to pure emotion, reads as "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Since I only have two Nikon, any working donations will be gracefully accepted and used.
    Since I have an extra Nikon and no Hasselblads, I would be more than happy to donate a Nikon to you if you would donate a Hasselblad to me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    2 Bronicas, Mamiya 645, mamiya RB6X7 Pro S, 2 Nikon F, 2 Nikon F2 with Motors, 2 Nikon F3 with Motors, 2 Nikon F4, 5 Nikkormats, Nikon D90, Nikon D200, 2 Nikon FM2, 2 Nikon FE, 2 Nikon FM, 2 Nikon FM3a
    " A loving and caring heart is the beginning of all knowledge " ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have one that I got from ebay, and FG that will hopefully arrive this week. I chose it in part because, being a Nikon, I have a least 2 sigma lenses I bought for my DSLR that should work great with it, especially since they have manual aperture settings.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    At last count: Nikon F, F Photomic Tn, Photomic Ftn, two F2's, one F2s, Two F3HPs (one on a motor drive), one FM2, one N90s and two Nikkormat FTns.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumalite View Post
    2 Bronicas, Mamiya 645, mamiya RB6X7 Pro S, 2 Nikon F, 2 Nikon F2 with Motors, 2 Nikon F3 with Motors, 2 Nikon F4, 5 Nikkormats, Nikon D90, Nikon D200, 2 Nikon FM2, 2 Nikon FE, 2 Nikon FM, 2 Nikon FM3a
    Forgot 2F90X. 1 N8008s
    " A loving and caring heart is the beginning of all knowledge " ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin