Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,766   Posts: 1,516,433   Online: 946

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    One is on frames 5,6,7, and in the other case, it shows up toward the end of the roll (around frame 30). No, I have not tried Dale. I will check out the link you have supplied--thanks.

Shooter
    35mm
    I looked at Dale's Web site. I did not see any mention of accepting credit card payments, and so I would have to send a check? I gather you consider their work top-notch? Any issues?

Shooter
    35mm
    They take Visa and Mastercard, personal checks.
    Hit them for a mailer.
    I'd say their work is good.Their service is good.Never had any problem.
    APUG: F, F/FTN,F2,F2A,F2AS,F3,F3HP,FA,FE,FM,FM2,FE2,XK,XM,XD, XD-5,XD-7,XD-11,XE,XE-5,XE-7,SRT101,SRT102,XG9,XG7,XG1,XG-SE,XG-M,X700,OM-1,OM-1n,OM-2,OM-2n,OM-4,F-1,F-1N,AE-1P,R5,500C/M,SCII
    DPUG:D100,D200,D300

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks...

There are some mixed reviews of Dale's at photo.net. Thus, I just cannot take another chance. For the past few years, this has been a problem, and I will consider going in a different direction.

Shooter
    35mm
    Have you seen this on film of the same brand? same age/expiration date? It seems like if you've tried different cameras and different labs you may have already ruled out those variables.

This popped into my head - any possibility of where the film is stored that you could have some sort of corner of the fridge with uneven temperature or moisture?? Sounds a bit farfetched, but am trying to think what else could be causing it.
    Sharon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin