Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,231   Posts: 1,532,892   Online: 1001

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Running a test roll through the mju iii 28-100 I received yesterday. Doesn't have the same feel as the epic but it is very shiny and new looking, and I will judge the photos it comes back with, I think.

Shooter
    35mm
    Also just about finished running a roll of film through my Mju III 28-100. I've had the camera for awhile but have never put a roll through it, so I'm eager to see what the results look like. You're right Chris in saying that it doesn't have the same feel as the Stylus Epic, but I actually think it feels a bit more substantial. I should get pics from it tomorrow and decide if it's a keeper or not.

Andy

Shooter
    127 Format
    Stylus zooms are great cameras. You will be pleased.
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, got the test roll back and I can say on the up side, it does make images. Nicely exposed images. On the downside they don't seem particularly sharp...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Nielsen View Post
    Well, got the test roll back and I can say on the up side, it does make images. Nicely exposed images. On the downside they don't seem particularly sharp...
    stylus epics are mega sharp. i had a zoom 80 which wasnt bad, how far off are they?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by awwsheeet View Post
    stylus epics are mega sharp. i had a zoom 80 which wasnt bad, how far off are they?
    How bad is it? Can't tell where it focussed really

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin