Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,730   Online: 844

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I don't own one but like all are saying return it, what's the old saying, ounce of prevention....

OP what lens(es) did you get?
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Send it back immediately. Call customer service at KEH. KEH gives you instructions for the return.
    Returns must be pre-approved by KEH. Speak with any representative at KEH, other then Josh.
    Follow-up with eMails. Specifically request a replacement; only accept a refund as a last resort.
    When you return an item, KEH will give you a run-around on return shipping cost.
    Stand your ground, inform them that they will reimburse you for ALL your shipping, and handling costs.
    If my current situation with KEH 'returns & refunds' is not resolved soon, I will report the outcome later.

Marc

Shooter
    Medium Format
    As far as I've read around the net though the LCD bleed issue is very common with the G-series but shouldn't affect functionality.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for all the replies. The G2 went back yesterday. Happily, they footed the bill for shipping without my even asking. Less happily, they don't have another EX G2 available right now, and I don't really want to pay the EX+ price. I passed up what looked to be a pretty good deal on eBay to buy the KEH one. So it might be a bit before I get another.

Quote Originally Posted by zsas View Post
    OP what lens(es) did you get?
    I bought a 45/2 from an APUG user recently, and that's the only lens I plan to use for a while. I shot two rolls of film through the G2 before sending it back, and the lens is every bit as wonderful as I've been led to believe. I'm really disappointed that I can't do any photography with that lens this weekend. In fact, I've been re-reading all the G1 vs G2 material I had gone through before deciding on a G2. I think considering the price of the G1, and considering that most of the G2 advantages don't really affect me, I'm going to order a $100 G1 and just shoot with it, keeping my eyes open for the ideal G2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin