Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,628   Online: 1178

Shooter
    Multi Format

Central Camera Company catalog ca. 1936

See here:

http://www.retronaut.co/2012/06/cent...-catalog-1936/

Pretty cool, I'd say. I don't own any of the cameras shown in that catalog, but it's amazing to see just how much a Leica costs in those days. Over $200 bucks! That's a veritable fortune!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks really cool catalogue. It's always interesting to see information like this in the past. You can easily draw parallels to today's camera catalogs from vendors like BH or adorama with the large variations of size and shape of cameras. The advertising style and accompanying text defines that period as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    Thanks really cool catalogue. It's always interesting to see information like this in the past. You can easily draw parallels to today's camera catalogs from vendors like BH or adorama with the large variations of size and shape of cameras. The advertising style and accompanying text defines that period as well.
    Thank you. I'm glad you liked it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin