Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,660   Online: 740

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello elekm
    My SL35 says: "Made by Rollei Singapore", bought it in Switzerland, there is a difference between the SL35 made ​​in Singapore and made ​​in Germany? Well anyway I still desperate because I still do not know how to remove the handle film. This handle has a metal cap with two holes, I tried turning it counter-clockwise (as some forums suggest) but I could not ...
    Or is too tight, or not as I am doing. Sometimes it makes me want to run even harder, but I'm afraid that the tool I'm using, eventually damaging the machine, do not even know what to do.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    My late brother sold Rollei equip way back when ... classic items like the SL66 and these. I still have his own old 35mm Rollei, and the shutter
    doesn't work, even though the camera shows little use - they had a reputation for such problems.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The film advance is on the right. The film rewind is a crank and is on the left.

To rewind film, push the silver button on the bottom of the camera, unfold the crank and turn in the direction of the arrow.

Pull up on the crank after you rewind the film, and the back will pop open.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    In terms of reliability, the SL 35 is the simplest and the least prone to problems.

However, many have problematic shutters or are simply beaten up for some reason.

The SL 35 M/ME is an evolution of the Voigtlander Icarex 35. The electronics on this camera are unreliable.

The SL 35 E also suffers from unreliable electronics. This is my favorite model.

The SL 2000F has a reputation for electronic failure.

The 3003 has a better reputation. I have a 3001, which is a simplified version of the 3003. It has some issue with the motor advance, which I need to sort out.

Shooter
    35mm
    hello,
    I apologize for not having explained myself properly. What I wanted to know is how to remove these two pieces surrounded the red in the following image:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19471_18_c.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	199.3 KB 
ID:	75661

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To remove that film advance/cocking lever you need a special tool with two tiny, fitting pins. You can either get such from supply companies as "Microtools" or make such yourself. Some people juse a divider caliper. I would not do so.
    If you are really lucky a piece of rubber pressed on that screw would work too.
    Keep in mind what has been said above on the possibility of a left-hand thread.

Here is a complete description of how to remove the body cap of a 35 SL E:

http://www.apug.org/forums/viewpost.php?p=992918

On the net you can buy a complete repair manual.

I would not begin taking off the cap without knowing in advance what to do next though.
    Last edited by AgX; 10-18-2013 at 04:41 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello, I apologize if I did not understand well what I want to know is how to remove these two pieces that are circled in red in the following image:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19471_18_c.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	199.3 KB 
ID:	75679because without taking them I can not open the top plate of the machine. Thank you so much.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    You need a spanner wrench to remove both of those parts. You can buy a spanner wrench at Micro-Tools (http://www.micro-tools.com/).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A spanner if you're going to need it more than once.

Lever: A rubber jar opener or rubber stopper also works. You need to put the camera on a flat surface and use A LOT of pressure as you turn the rubber.

Shutter speed dial: 1, is there a soft touch, shutter release extender installed? If there is, it looks like a silver nut with two notches is beneath it. It's a standard thread.

It looks like it will definitely need a spanner.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    There is a small slotted retaining ring around the shutter release. The soft release was original to the camera and unscrews normally.

There also is a similar slotted retaining ring around the rewind knob.

Not to be mean, but if you don't know what you're doing, be careful. And take plenty of photos along the way.

Otherwise, you can end up with a table full of parts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin