Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,178   Online: 761

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Long time Canon user, the T90 is still my 'go-to' camera. Two of my favorite cameras (regardless of brand) are the Nikon F4 and Contax RX.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been shooting Olympus gear since pre-OM system, starting with an FTL. I have had and used Contax and Canon 35's in the meanwhile as extra gear, but remain a loyal OM user.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    35mm
    I use mostly Konica Autoreflexes, they are built like tanks and the quality of the Hexanon lenses rivals all the high priced glass.
    Also have some Minolta Srt's, they are wonderful cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Minolta's are my most used slr's with a Maxxum 800si and X-700 being the two most used. My current favorite other slr is a old Kodak Retina Reflex.
    Real men use Speed Graphics and flashbulbs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am a Pentaxian, with an LX and a few M-series primes.

The only other camera from another manufacturer that I have that I love is my Minolta SRT-200. I have a few other SLRs from other companies: Olympus OM-PC, Nikon FG, etc., I'm in the process of selling them all to use the Pentax LX exclusively. I love the camera's size, features, and the lenses. I'm also building a 4x5 outfit so the money raised in selling the other equipment will help fund that venture.

Shooter
    35mm
    I am not sure which is my primary let alone my other . . .

Larger -> Cameras by Name

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I have been a Nikon SLR devotee since my black Nikkormat FTn in the 1970-s. I first held an M3 in 1982 and until that point didn't understand the fuss over Leicas. It took me 16 years to find an M3 I could afford. In passing along the way I have been truly impressed by the OM system, the Minolta XM, XE-1/7, Pentax MX, Contax RTS and latterly the quirky original Contax IIa/IIIa rangefinders ( which are so much cheaper and better than Barnack Leicas) If I had to earn a living in analog photography, it would be Nikon and Mamiya RB67... And Linhof in my dreams. Having seen pros using reliable equipment that looks beat, I wouldn't rely on anything else.

That's my opinion which is worth what you paid for it.

Shooter
    35mm
    I got started with Nikon in the early 70s but Minolta was more affordable and had excellent glass.I added Nikon a while back.My go to cameras are Minolta XD-11 and Nikon FA. I have others I use depending on what I'm shooting. Outside of them I have a Leica R5 I use on occasion.

Medium format its Hasselblad.

4x5 I use Cambo which is nice, but I have an eye out for a Sinar.
    APUG: F, F/FTN,F2,F2A,F2AS,F3,F3HP,FA,FE,FM,FM2,FE2,XK,XM,XD, XD-5,XD-7,XD-11,XE,XE-5,XE-7,SRT101,SRT102,XG9,XG7,XG1,XG-SE,XG-M,X700,OM-1,OM-1n,OM-2,OM-2n,OM-4,F-1,F-1N,AE-1P,R5,500C/M,SCII
    DPUG:D100,D200,D300

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I got started w/ Pentax in the 60's mainly because I couldn't afford a Nikon back then. Since then I've got the Nikon, but still prefer the Pentax as my main 35mm. There is hardly a camera I don't like. I just picked up a really nice Canon AT-1 that is looking good!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All time favorite is Olympus OM, but as of now I am enjoying the af goodness of my n90s (nikon).

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin