Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,199   Posts: 1,659,174   Online: 738

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    My main film camera is the Minolta X700 but favorite would be my Konica T4. I have several lenses for both.

Shooter
    35mm
    D700 being my first camera, the "other one" would be... FE2, RTS? With a 35 or a 50?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTime View Post
    D700 being my first camera, . . .
    Everyone's allowed a mistake the first time . . .

Shooter
    Large Format
    Minolta fan here. Could have ended up a Nikon fan, but my first 35mm camera and several subsequent ones were Minolta. I've just had good luck with the brand. I do have a Pentax and an Olympus as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm a Nikon user but I would never part with my black Zeiss Ikon Super Contaflex BC and Zeiss lenses.

Shooter
    35mm
    Primary a Nikon digital shooter (D700/D90) and my most used film camera Nikon FE. Just started film since a couple of months and already added 9 film cameras to my collection. Love Pentax and Olympus.

Nikon FE
    Nikon F60
    Yashica FX-3 Super 2000
    Argus A2B
    Kodak Retinette Typ 012
    Kodak Retina iA
    Pentax Spotmatic
    Voigtlander Vito Automatic-R
    Olympus Pen EES-2 Half Frame

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by anjoom_aj View Post
    Love Pentax and Olympus.
    Get an OM. It can't go fast enough.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholai View Post
    Get an OM. It can't go fast enough.
    looking for OM-2 but havent succeeded yet in finding a good deal with zuiko 50

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My main 35mm camera is a Vitessa with Ultron. For SLR, the one I use most is the EOS 55 with a Sigma 24mm. However, my vote goes for a Praktica VLC. I have a VLC3, with M42 mount, I have a soft spot for cameras with waist level finder...

Another camera that I like but I don't have because I don't shoot enough 35mm to justify having another camera is any of the Pentacon/Contax F family of cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So, sticking to SLR cameras, I'm a long-time Minolta-guy.

My 1st Minolta was an X-700 in 1991. After a decade of minimal interest in photography, i re-acquired another X-700. However, i quickly moved onward and upward to an SRT202, then SRT102, and my last is an XD-11. I've had multiples of all these, as well as some of the other SRT series and a couple XG series, those were all sold on to other users. I still have an SRT202 and XD-11 plus an extra SRT102 and XD-5, but thats it. My larger investment has been in Minolta Rokkor and Rokkor-X lenses and i have about all the ones i have wanted except an 85mm f1.7 and 100mm f2. One day, but not anytime soon.

However, my "other" SLR camera is my overwhelming favorite film camera - a medium format Mamiya RB67 Pro-S. I absolutely love using this camera!!! I bought the body in EX+ condition from KEH and have since added 2 120 Pro-S backs, an excellent condition 180mm Mamiya f4.5 Sekor C lens and a like-new 65mm f4.5 Mamiya Sekor C lens.

I also use a small-format electric camera quite a bit, but again go back to my Minolta roots even for that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin