Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,985   Online: 989

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    I wonder if the K in KEH stands for "Karma"?
    Karma Erwerb Heute ;-)
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have been to outdoor sales (called car boot sale sales in the UK) found something I liked but decided I didn't need it and walked away. Quite often when I have inevitably gone back to get it, it has gone.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Yesterday I saw they advertised a 15% discount on film related equipment.

I've been "monitoring" the site, as I have some Medium format craving, it's been a siren call for me for quite a while... except that cash is short, being a student, and I'm quite hesitant to spend money on about anything.

I've always come to the conclusion that if you suffer GAS, just move out of the US... so many deals you got there, it's such a strong temptation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin