Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,089   Online: 1237

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lacavol View Post
    Sorry, still have bunches in the fridge and at 1/2 frame it's a lot of shots. 100 Tmax should be good. You need cassettes and a daylight loader which are sometimes harder to find than the camera.
    I found both quickly, easily and cheaply for my Tessina.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by thuggins View Post
    Hmmm, not sure what that means. One would pretty much expect that any camera getting close to 50 years old would need a good CLA before use. The F series are wonderful little cameras with razor sharp lenses. You can't go wrong there if you are looking for half frame.
    I don't disagree but what I was pointing out is that the Yashica's are 25 years or so younger, so don't need a CLA unless you're very unlucky. Mine didn't, it worked perfectly.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I was having a gas-infused ebay scrolling spree, and discovered the Zenit "Suprise" MT-1. It's pretty big and fugly, but it is a half frame camera that can take any m42 lens...
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin