Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,124   Online: 986

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good for you... that's a great bargain then!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootar401 View Post
    You'll end up being wrong.

Just sayin'
    You have chrsytal balls?

just askin'

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've bought from KEH for perhaps 20 years and have always found their items to be working, unless stated otherwise, and very conservatively rated. Case in point: I just bought a Pentax LX in their BGN condition. A few barely noticeable scratches on the prism and on the base plate, and a little brassing on the self-timer base, a little dust in the viewfinder, which I blew out. I'd wager most dealers would rate it as E or better. Works perfectly. Talking to Josh at KEH (they're a local call for me) he told me that ALL their items are checked over to make sure they're working.

A sad contrast to a vendor in the northeast who sold me a camera/winder rated E which had a slightly dented prism, heavy scratches on the base plate, missing the coupling plug for the winder AND the rewind switch wouldn't work! As you can imagine it went back, I expect their check for a full refund soon. I'm not likely to deal with them again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I agree, I've never had a bad experience with KEH. I've been a customer for close to 10 years now. I hope to continue to be so for many more years.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    35mm
    I bought a BGN OM Winder 1 from KEH and it was jacked up. I paid $2 for it so I threw it away. I once had to return a BGN OM2 because the shutter wasn't fully exposing the frame at 1/1000. All my BGN lenses from KEH have been better then I could hope for.
    Sometimes I post my photos on flickr.
    Sometimes I update my tumblr.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by eurekaiv View Post
    I bought a BGN OM Winder 1 from KEH and it was jacked up. I paid $2 for it so I threw it away. I once had to return a BGN OM2 because the shutter wasn't fully exposing the frame at 1/1000. All my BGN lenses from KEH have been better then I could hope for.
    I bought the T52 flash for my OM-10 from them, the unit would charge but wouldn't flash. I imagine they'd noted that it would charge and didn't check further. I called them up and the sent me a replacement, which works properly, free, and told me to keep the defective unit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin