Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,164   Online: 784

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by John Koehrer View Post
    For smaller lenses I use cardboard mailing tube cut to length. give enough protection from the lenses rubbing against each other.
    Most of my lenses use 52mm or smaller filters so a 2 1/2" tube is big enough.
    Do you line it with something?
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have an Ikea bookshelf with double glass doors. I took some foam weather stripping and sealed up the door backs so the whole deal is dust proof. I keep all my bodies and and lens in there and anything currently in the rotation goes in a Crumpler messenger that's ready to go.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice4life View Post
    I have an Ikea bookshelf with double glass doors. I took some foam weather stripping and sealed up the door backs so the whole deal is dust proof. I keep all my bodies and and lens in there and anything currently in the rotation goes in a Crumpler messenger that's ready to go.
    That's exactly the same setup I'm currently looking at. Great idea to seal dust that I may also adopt.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin