Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,919   Posts: 1,556,429   Online: 1162

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Regardless of the shutter dial, I am very jealous! Congrats on the mint Nikon. Happy shooting.
    Canon EOS-1V | Canon 5D2 | 17-40/4L | 24-105/4L | 14/2.8L | 24/1.4L | 35/1.4L | 50/1.2L | 85/1.2L | 200-400/4L | 580EX

“For me, the camera is a sketch book, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity.”
    ― Henri Cartier-Bresson

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Trojan! It is amazing; I found two minicule traces of use; "as new" describes it very well. And it works...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One question: are mint Nikons green, or do they just smell nice?
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You'll get used to it but having said that, the fm2 and those similar are a great operating camera for rolling the sspeed dial.

I do love my F2A but the fm2n is more intuitive for me since it was my VERY first real camera.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by brucemuir View Post
    You'll get used to it but having said that, the fm2 and those similar are a great operating camera for rolling the sspeed dial.

I do love my F2A but the fm2n is more intuitive for me since it was my VERY first real camera.
    Yeah but still, with the FM2n, the shutterspeed dial could have been placed more to the front of the cameratop for easier twirling...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As an Olympus owner, I like the location of the shutter speed dials on the Nikkormat bodies
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    As an Olympus owner, I like the location of the shutter speed dials on the Nikkormat bodies
    Heh heh...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin