Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,911   Posts: 1,584,690   Online: 739

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Money laundering.

Shooter
    35mm
    And, Ian, just what is 'provenance' other than an excuse to rip oneself off? There really is a type of religion out there with regard to certain things, whereby reason and rationale go by the wayside.

A while ago I bought a Canon Canonet (the LARGE one, not the small one) and I defy ANYONE to find a sharper lens (1.7/45). Alas, it lacks 'provenance' and was found in a junk box for $5. But taking it apart and cleaning it thoroughly was interesting. - David Lyga

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

£1.4 ($2.19) million for a production Leica

My Mamiya RZ67 70mm back was used by NASA before I got it, does that mean I can sell it for $1,000,000 too? It could have been to the moon or in a space shuttle (yes I know they took Hassleblad's but obviously they stuck with the 70mm since they had one for Mamiya...

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ah yes "Making Money" - good old Moist Von Lipwig what a hero.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin