Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,761   Posts: 1,516,124   Online: 837

Shooter
    Multi Format

Supporting family business, MS Optical and to-do list

Hi all,

In the winter I shoot less, and spend more time meditating about equipment that I would like to have. As strong supporter of small family business - I think my to-do list in next 2-3 years will be to purchase lens from Miyazaki san, probably APOQUALIA 50mm f/3,5.

What are yours wish list (that are doable )? What will Santa bring you?

regards,

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have all the photographic equipment I want and need in this lifetime and aren't lusting after anything. I do support a local photographic company owned by a father and his two sons who have the only professional dealership in the city I live in.
    I'm retired I would rather spend the worst days of this winter at home keeping warm, reading some of the many photographic books I've accumulated over the years.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I hope that Santa brings me these awesome pills that you take daily and get instant inspiration and talent from. I plan on taking a mouthful a day!
    And the sign said, "long haired freaky people need not apply"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin