Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,124   Online: 988

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I mostly shoot large format so for me the question is how many film holders I have loaded. The answer is, it depends. In the winter when I shoot less, just what's left over from autumn, or maybe half a dozen if I'm contemplating a subject. In the spring and summer, most to all of them (46 4x5, 28 8x10).

Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    Five. Mostly as those are the ones I've either just bought and am film testing or bought a while ago and have just got around to testing!
    Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    Well, let's see. The Nikonos V is loaded with Fuji 200 C41, waiting for some wet/winter weather; the F3 has a roll of Tri-X loaded; the Olympus Stylus Wide 100 has another roll of Fuji 200; and the Bronica SQ-Ai currently has a roll of Ilford SFX (the other film backs are empty because I've got no other 120 film). So that's four out of seven; the remaining [not loaded] cameras are a Nikonos III, my trusty Yashica Lynx 5000e, and my Yashica 635 TLR that I turned into a pinhole camera. None of my other cameras actually work, or else they are projects that I have not finished (there are quite a few of those!).
    Last edited by rthomas; 12-23-2012 at 05:29 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Typo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't always have the same, but currently there are 2 35mm loaded, both Holgas are loaded (with expired film), the Hongmei is loaded and in the diaper bag with the light meter, and I have 2 loaded 4x5 holders with the Crown Graphic (only shot 2 sheets the last time it was out). It's possible the Hasselblad has film in it and maybe even the Pentax 645N, but I think I just finished that one last week.
    I do sometimes have to finish a roll in order to put in what I want to shoot, but I frequently get images that way that I really really like.

Shooter
    35mm
    'nuff

but gotta leave a couple empty to click before bed, no?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Single frame 35mm loaded, black & white
    Folding 35mm not loaded
    Widelux is waiting for a CLA and is not loaded
    Two 35mm slrs loaded, one black & white and one color
    Hasselblad backs, therefore effectively the cameras, one black & white and one color
    Two 4"x5" have two sheet holders loading with black & white and color and stored in the refrigerator in zip locked bags
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    how many are loaded?
    none I don't let my cameras drink.
    APUG: F, F/FTN,F2,F2A,F2AS,F3,F3HP,FA,FE,FM,FM2,FE2,XK,XM,XD, XD-5,XD-7,XD-11,XE,XE-5,XE-7,SRT101,SRT102,XG9,XG7,XG1,XG-SE,XG-M,X700,OM-1,OM-1n,OM-2,OM-2n,OM-4,F-1,F-1N,R5,500C/M,SCII
    DPUG:D100,D200,D300

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Own 5 cameras, 4 are loaded, out of that 5, 2 will be sold soon. Trying to cut back (again).

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Most of them.
    All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

Shooter
    Large Format
    35mm? none...not even batteries in any of 'em anymore. I quite shooting 35mm a while after the local lab closed. My darkroom skills are just not good enough to coax a decent print from those tiny negatives.

Medium format is a different story however. I have two medium format cameras and at least one of the two always has film in it. I've always got at least a handful of 4x5 film holders with film in them ready to go too.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin