Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,208   Posts: 1,531,911   Online: 1116

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't deliberately keep film loaded in my cameras, but there's always a few that a roll in them, waiting for me to finish it off. Currently that would be my F100, two of 4 Holgas, my Horizon 202 (who know how old that film is!), and I think that's it. There usually a roll in one of my 120 backs for my Bronica, but I actually did finish off all the rolls I had loaded on my last trip.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    4 for me.. RZ67 Loaded with Adox Art25 & Pan-F.. 35mm Loaded with FP4 & FP4 @ 400..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hm...
    35mm: N80, Spotmatic-F, XA, and a leaky Welti Weltix
    120: Rolleiflex, GS1, Holga
    4x5, 5x7 and 8x10 holders

All loaded (and they all get used)
    maybe a couple more that have slipped my mind.

I think I have a problem.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In 120, I keep four A12 backs loaded and always ready to go (each is stored double zip-locked in the refrigerator compartment labelled "butter"). Two of the A12s are (currently, until my stash is exhausted) loaded with E100G/VS; two others are always loaded (depending upon the season) with either PanF Plus or FP4 Plus.

In 35mm, I generally have film loaded in at least four or five bodies: My F6 will have E100G; an F5 will have E100VS; an F3HP or an F2 will have Tri-X/HP5 Plus; and one of my M6s will have Tri-X/HP5 Plus while the other will be loaded with PanF Plus.
    An assortment of F-series Nikons with quite a few Nikkors, a pair of M6s with some Leitz glass, a pair of 500c/ms with a wide range of Zeiss optics and, just to help keep Duracell solvent, a D800.

Favourite films: (1). KE ("Kodachrome Era"): 35mm: PKM25 and PKR64, HP5/Tri-X; 120: PKR64, PanF, FP4. (2). PKE ("Post-Kodachrome Era"): (a) 35mm: E100G, HP5 Plus/Tri-X and Delta 3200; (b) 120: E100G, PanF Plus, FP4 Plus, TMax 100.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have two 35mm, and one medium format camera loaded at the moment.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    4 at least right now: Pen EES, mju Zoom 105, Chinon CP5 and Canon T60.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I was shooting last week with a rangefinder. When I was done I pulled the film to process and reloaded both cameras.
    I have about 10 sheets of 5x7 loaded and ready to go and about 8 sheets of 4x10. I could be out the door in a couple minutes with the LF gear. The rangefinder's would just need to be dumped in a bag and I'm ready.

-rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    When I thought about it for a minute I realized my film gear is ready to go while my digital stuff is all over the place, and the cameras are set at weird settings, and white balance. They would take longer to find and get ready than the film gear. lol.
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    35mm
    7 cameras loaded. 3 with Ilford FP4 & XP2 (F3, FA & Zenit EM), 2 with Sensia (F5 & FM2), one with Agfa Vista (F3) & one with Fuji Superia (F). 3 cameras unloaded (FE2, F65 & F80)
    David.

NAS sufferer with far too much Nikon kit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rob makes a good point, it's not just how much gear is loaded, but how ready is it to actually get set for a shoot?
    My smaller formats are all set to grab and go, but my LF gear requires a bit more to be ready for work.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin