Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,194   Online: 1001

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    I'm loaded quite a bit, mostly on weekends though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Generally I have between zero and one! My film use tends to be on deliberate planned projects and I like to be able to make last minute decisions on which film I'm going to use. But this thread reminded me I need to finish a started roll in my Perkeo II!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rhmimac View Post
    If you posses more than 1(one) camera, how many of them are loaded and ready for shooting?
    Just the one with film in it.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    - Ansco Memo has a 400-speed film. Don't recall which film. Either Tri-X or a rebadged Agfapan APX400.
    - Zeiss Ikon Tengoflex has Agfapan APX400.
    - Rollei 35 has some kind of film in it. Maybe some Kodak Gold 200. Battery is dead.
    - Zeiss Ikon Contax II has been loaded with some brand of 50-speed film for the past two years.
    - Zeiss Ikon Contax IIa has something in it. Can't recall. Probably will need to pull it to check.
    - Zeiss Ikon rangefinder - Ilford Pan F, I think.
    - Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta B has a roll of 100-speed b/w. Not sure which one. Might need to check.
    - Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta C has a roll of 100-speed Adox.
    - Balda CE has something in it, last time I checked. Probably b/w.
    - Lomo 35mm might have some film in it.

I think that's it, although there might be a camera here or there that's still loaded.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    one 135, one 120, and there is a sheet of trimmed 4x5 film in my Kodak 3A. You struck a nerve though... at the moment the 35 and medium format are both 100 speed film, and it's making me think I need another of each for faster. Just an excuse for GAS, ( need to have a "backup" body.... I'm eyeing an FM2N... ) ... ...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Three 35mm cameras in the 35mm bag, all loaded (I think. I'm not even sure.)

Mamiya 645 is loaded because it has a loaded back on it, but there are both other backs already loaded and at least one empty back in the bag with it.

Yashicamat124 is currently empty.

I have 11 4x5 holders. Ten of them are currently loaded.

PDH

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a 20 or so 4X5s loaded with Forma 200 and 2 35mms one with Tri-X the other with Kodacolor 200. Currently I am using Pentex auto focus with windows so I can see what film I have, if I am using my older 42mm or Konicas I keep a strip of masking tape on the back of the body with the name of the film and date I loaded the film. Couple of months ago I was cleaning some of my old 35mm I have not in years and found a Spot with a roll of Agfa 100 in it, I still need to shoot what is left and process.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Out of my thirty and a few cameras, two have film in them. A Voigtlander Vito II loaded with Agfa APX 100 (about half the film left to expose) and a Voigtlander Vitomatic II loaded with Agfa 200 ISO colour print film (one exposure left but we are barely getting daylight here at the moment. I have a roll of Fujifilm Portia 120 film waiting in the fridge which will be used in the next week or two as and when we get a hint of sun. I shall use it in my Franka Solida III and go to Welney to look at the migratory swans.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by E. von Hoegh View Post
    Just the one with film in it.
    Actually there's a Nikkormat FtN with 100 speed c41, an F with Tri-X, a 4x5 Graphmatic with T-Max 400, and a Linhof Super Rollex 6x7 back with PKR 64 in it - since about 1994 or so.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Normally I have a few loaded and ready to take.

I think I got close to catching up on processing this fall, so right now most are empty.

The M2 has a few shots of TMAX 100 in it.

Yesterday I took the Kodak 35 and the original Weston Master to Watsonville. Did not find any pea pickers. It's got a few more shots of Plus-X.

And the APS camera, ELPH 490Z, has a newly loaded 25 shot roll of Kodak 200 in it, ready for snapshots tomorrow.

My teenager's Minolta Freedom 140EX has some Kodak 200 in it as well. He might take some shots tomorrow.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin