Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,038   Online: 1181

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    A Kowa SixMM with some Portra 400 and a Pentax KX with Fuji Pro 160S. I've had a roll of re-spooled Acros in the fridge for a while now, I'm thinking of taking it out soon and loading up the Kodak Reflex II.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Interesting thread.

I've got 2 of 3 35mm bodies with film loaded. I'm sure it's not the best environment for film but I've processed a roll out of an old ricoh with gaffer tape holding it together after 5 years and it looked fine. So, I don't sweat it too much

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I stopped loading cameras with film unless I'm taking one for an outing because of the following:
    1- I forget what type of film is loaded in which camera.
    2- I like to keep the time between film-in-the-fridge and film-in-spiral-tank to a minimum. usually less than 12 hours.
    3- when I'm bored I like to play with the cameras, cleaning them inside and out, dry firing the shutter and just general fondling. That, of course, would be difficult with a loaded camera.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have two and both are loaded, one with color, one with B+W.

Shooter
    35mm
    Fuji Across 100 in my Ricoh Singlex TLS, and some Portra 400 in my F5.

I'm just too lazy right now to go out and finish off the rolls.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin