Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,476   Posts: 1,542,645   Online: 821

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

how many are loaded?

If you posses more than 1(one) camera, how many of them are loaded and ready for shooting?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I try not to keep film loaded for a long time in mine,but I do have a holster on my hip with 2 rolls of film in it-100 and 400-at all times!

Shooter
    35mm
    Three. 1 Exa, 1 Edixa, and my Zodiac (Diana clone). I usually do not have more than one camera loaded with B/W but I wanted to do some long exposures and I don't have the proper release cable for the Exa... so I had to load the Edixa. The Zodiac has expired slide film in it which I plan on cross processing.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    3 out of 10, the M2, gIII and Hasselblad.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I usally keep my 35mm loaded, but if I go on a 'road' trip I take my RB67.

Jeff

Shooter
    Large Format
    My F5 has a roll of Portra 400 that has 4 exposures from something, I can't remember what. And one back on my RZ67 has some Delta 50 from 2 years ago that has about 2 shots on it. Again, can't remember whats on it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a small 35mm rangefinder camera in the trunk of each of our two cars. They are both loaded.

All the rest of my cameras are in bags with film at hand, but they aren't currently loaded.

Some times I won't finish a roll, but that is infrequent.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One with color, one with B&W, one in my truck - a P&S, one in my car - another P&S.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Art

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    An XA, OM 2S X 2, Hasselblad X 2 and an 8X10 pinhole. All B&W.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I suppose I have too many cameras, which is why right now I have an old Rolleiflex, Nikon F4, Canon EOS1, and 2 Holgas all loaded with B&W film. Only the Rolleiflex hasn't had any exposures made yet. (just bought a duto filter for it and am trying to figure out what I want to try to photograph) Oh yeah, I forgot an Olympus Epic I keep in the car. I can't remember the last time I didn't have any camera with film in it ready to use. Comes from being a camera junkie, I guess.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin