Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,724   Online: 813

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by henry finley View Post
    Personally I would throw them down a hole in the ground before donating anything to a school, or anything else that belongs to government.
    i think the suggestion is to donate them to young people trying to learn a new skill and art based in film photography. Not sure how it matters where the class is.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Free public education was America's highest accomplishment. It's nice that most people see the benefit and are willing to help out when they can.
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    35mm
    How about a note on local Craigslist: "Free cameras for photography students -- convince me you deserve one and it's yours. Offer good while supplies last."

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by henry finley View Post
    Personally I would throw them down a hole in the ground before donating anything to a school, or anything else that belongs to government.
    GM donated a brand new car that had shipping damage to a local trade school under the conditions that the car would not be sold. They fixed the damage and sold the car anyway.

I like the craigslist idea.This way the camera is going directly to the student.
    APUG: F, F/FTN,F2,F2A,F2AS,F3,F3HP,FA,FE,FM,FM2,FE2,XK,XM,XD, XD-5,XD-7,XD-11,XE,XE-5,XE-7,SRT101,SRT102,XG9,XG7,XG1,XG-SE,XG-M,X700,OM-1,OM-1n,OM-2,OM-2n,OM-4,F-1,F-1N,AE-1P,R5,500C/M,SCII
    DPUG:D100,D200,D300

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin