Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,538   Posts: 1,544,278   Online: 800

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    I did not know that the Kodachrome couldn't be processed. Well, if anyone wants it to experiment with or whatever, shoot me a PM and I'll send it off to you. I don't develop at home yet so I can't play around with it myself.

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Yesterday I did quick and dirty test of Agfachrome 100RS expired in 1991 and ever since kept in deep freezer. After processing it come almost perfect. Yes, Dmax is slightly lower, but not much, colour balance is almost bang on. Are these miracle results for colour slide film that expired 21 years ago?
    Now I'm sorry that I didn't include Kodak grey scale and colour chart in the few frames. It was exposed at box speed. Scans are just resized and sharpened.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Agfa 100RS #10.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	874.1 KB 
ID:	62141
    Last edited by gorbas; 01-03-2013 at 11:59 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: clarification

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    geez, nice gift!

relax and enjoy!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

I was recently gifted 88 rolls of 135.

Quote Originally Posted by gorbas View Post
    Yesterday I did quick and dirty test of Agfachrome 100RS expired in 1991 and ever since kept in deep freezer. After processing it come almost perfect. Yes, Dmax is slightly lower, but not much, colour balance is almost bang on. Are these miracle results for colour slide film that expired 21 years ago?
    Now I'm sorry that I didn't include Kodak grey scale and colour chart in the few frames. It was exposed at box speed. Scans are just resized and sharpened.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Agfa 100RS #10.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	874.1 KB 
ID:	62141
    Is that 4x5?

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Stone, it's 120 film in Hasselblad

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

I was recently gifted 88 rolls of 135.

Quote Originally Posted by gorbas View Post
    Stone, it's 120 film in Hasselblad
    Gotcha, ok that makes sense

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin