Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,286   Online: 906

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have the smaller one, 24-70mm f/2.8. Problem with this is that it stands on the smaller end, so it's quite unstable. I can easily knock it off. Also, the cap is not a sippy cup type (there are no holes), so you cannot use it for drinking coffee in vehicle. Neat idea.... execution needs little improvement.

On the other hand, images are quite sharp and focuses quite fast.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by desertratt View Post
    Can I get one of those in a Nikkor 8mm fisheye, with a Latte in it?
    Chose the Nikkor 6mm fisheye and you could serve soup...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I got a Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 variant at my wife's office party..... It's more like a gag gift for me (they don't even bother to make Minolta/Rokkor lens mugs.... sigh). I've never used it and wifey is a little blue b/c i haven't. Oh well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was given a "Canon" to-go mug by one of my sisters in my Christmas stocking (we do the family contribution method where we all get together and contribute to the creation of stockings for all family members); I did not have the heart to tell either of the girls that I am a NIKON shooter... Oh well, add another to-go mug to the collection.
    An assortment of F-series Nikons with quite a few Nikkors, a pair of M6s with some Leitz glass, a pair of 500c/ms with a wide range of Zeiss optics and, just to help keep Duracell solvent, a D800.

Favourite films: (1). KE ("Kodachrome Era"): 35mm: PKM25 and PKR64, HP5/Tri-X; 120: PKR64, PanF, FP4. (2). PKE ("Post-Kodachrome Era"): (a) 35mm: E100G, HP5 Plus/Tri-X and Delta 3200; (b) 120: E100G, PanF Plus, FP4 Plus, TMax 100.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin