Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,645   Posts: 1,481,245   Online: 810

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by madgardener View Post
    It could have been much worse.
    Glad to hear. It only takes transposing two letters for "urination" to become "ruination".
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Buy I'm synthetic, the last year of my cat's life he didn't know what a litter box was. (I had to put a plastic over my bed.) Hopefully nothing got inside so you can clean it up without any damage.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My cat peed on my mamiya 23 once. She loves camera bags! One day I found her in my 5D bag. She was very close to succeed! Every time she comes in my office I'm VERY suspicious now. I have less problem with my dogs. They only chewed 5 rolls of exposed film last year but at least it does not smell!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by madgardener View Post
    Woke up yesterday to a strange sound and found out that my cat had peed on my 400mm lens. What are my options for repair/cleaning? Fortunately (for both me and my cat) it's a non electronic lens.
    Don't know about the options for repair/cleaning, but I think you should attach a GoPro3 to the cat’s collar and one day it may give you a screen grab that will repay the damage to your lens.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin