Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,770   Posts: 1,516,513   Online: 792

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accura lens.

Shooter
    35mm
    Some older pre-set lenses have the same optical design as the auto diaphragm lenses which were made at the same time or later. One of my favorite old lenses is the Vivitar 28/2.5 Fixed Mount. I have auto diaphragm versions in every mount I am aware of. I also have a pre-set model somewhere which has a Canon mount adapter on it. It is as good as all of the Fixed Mount examples I have. I am looking for pre-set lenses I have around to use on a Konica FS which was serviced last year. The old F mount Hexanons are not very plentiful and are sometimes expensive. The pre-set lenses can supplement the 50/2 F mount Hexanon I already have. I have an Exakta to F mount adapter so I can put a Viviter or Soligor T4 lens with an Exakta adapter on for one lens. I would like to find an M42 to Konica F adapter for a reasonable price because I have plenty of nice Takumars, SMCT and SMC M42 lenses.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sigma sold its lenses under the Accura trade name before they began selling them under the Sigma trademark. They were also a major supplier of rebranded third-party lenses sold by camera stores and importers in the 1960s, including Spiratone.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    I had an Accura 35/2.8. It was an auto diaphragm M42 mount lens and came with a Spotty. It wasn't bad but not up to the SMC Takumar 35mm f/3.5 I replaced it with. Bulky and I don't need f/2.8 in a slightly wide normal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin