Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,607   Online: 1077

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Try it and see.

I shot a roll of cheap colour film which had been out of date since 2004 last year, didn't do anything special with it, had it processed by the local chemist, and it was fine. A little grainy in some frames but perfectly acceptable for recording a behind-the-scenes tour at a nearby dam.

I wouldn't use film that old for anything important, but having found it in the bottom of the wardrobe I gave it a try.
    Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks all for the feed back.
    I have taken two rolls and will have them developed.
    Oh, interesting to se how they turn out.

Will come back with more information when I have them back.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Old film, any good?

If they come out foggy or grainy try using them as B&W and stand develop them, look up my created threads for the one that mentions C-41 in Rodinal stand developed and you can get a good idea of how to do it and some image examples at the end.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the tip.
    Will look at your treads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin