Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,928   Posts: 1,522,165   Online: 1023

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Thnaks. Good to know I am not the only one who likes projector slides.
    Also thank you for the tip regarding slide film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    These days 95% of my 35mm photography is shot on slide film, Velvia 50 or 100 and Provia 400. Fuji re-introduced Velvia 50 by popular demand after it had been discontinued, that must say something about the future of film. I have to admit that I do scan some slides to print and although pleased with the results, they do not compare to the projected transparency.
    I'm into painting with light - NOT painting by numbers!

Shooter
    35mm
    Well sad.
    Lets hope they keep making slide film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I too, have my Dad's slides. He started in 1938 with DuFay Color. Processed them himself and mounted in glass. They have faded a lot. After that, Kodachrome, and they are still beautiful. I also have 8mm movies from 1939 thru 1989. They are all Kodachrome, and beautiful. Yes, one should project them now and then.
    I used to take a lot of slides, but now do mostly B&W. I do have a slide copier that goes on my Nikon so I can copy them to color neg. film, usually Ektar right now. Works fine.
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello and thanks for the reply.

Oh, sure that is a interesting set of slides to watch.
    Yes, 8 mm film is also interesting. Oh, I just started out with my Fathers old Pentax and now I am talking about shooting slides and maybe even start with 8 mm film.....Am I crazy?
    If so, I am happy with that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin