Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,562   Posts: 1,545,294   Online: 779

Images

16mm Zenitar 2.8 Fisheye

Anyone have any experience with this lens? It runs about $125 on eBay for the eos mount one. Thinking of getting it to play around with.
    hi!

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello
    This lens was the subject of a discussion in the Nikon forum at photo.net, take a look here:

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-...?msg_id=009Szo

Pedro

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a 16mm Zenitar for my Nikon and I love it. Though Iíve heard of some problems with the quality control of some of the lenses, Iíve had no problems with mine. However, I would suggest buying from an eBay seller who sells a lot of Russian cameras and lenses and has good feedback. I think a lot of people try to pass off broken Russian cameras and lenses on eBay -- Though I see this more with the Kiev 88 cameras.

Images
    Do you have any images online from yours wookie?
    hi!

Shooter
    35mm

HuH?

At whose wookie you want lookie, cookie?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I contributed some links to some of the zenitar images I have in that photo.net thread linked above. I can post more, if anyone wants. I use it with a Nikon N70 - like it very much, and can't be beat for the price.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've been using mine on my Nikon F5 for years and i absolutely love it. Made some amazing photographs with it. my all time favorite lens.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin