Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,957   Posts: 1,586,086   Online: 972

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Canon EOS 1V?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have not seen the cable available anywhere in the six or so years I've been watching. The software is readily available from Canon, however.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Canon EOS 1V?

Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    I have not seen the cable available anywhere in the six or so years I've been watching. The software is readily available from Canon, however.
    eBay

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The software (with the only update) easily runs under Windows XP

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    President, Melbourne Silver Mine Inc.
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/
    http://silvermine.org.au

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've seen that software w/cable go for 160.00usd before
    You used to be able to source the software from the Canon Japan site but that doesn't solve the cable issue.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Canon EOS 1V?

Quote Originally Posted by munz6869 View Post

Marc!
    Oh you might be right about that I forget now. I haven't turned my "EOS Laptop" on since I printed all the data sheets out in January of 2011. But I've been shooting a bunch now so I should print out new sheets soon and I'll check.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Canon EOS 1V?

As a service I'll connect and print and mail data sheets out to people for B&W film trade any B&W film, 120 preferred but 35mm/4x5/70mm accepted

~Stone

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by munz6869 View Post

Marc!
    But apparently not Windows 7.
    “The photographer must determine how he wants the finished print to look before he exposes the negative.
    Before releasing the shutter, he must seek 'the flame of recognition,' a sense that the picture would reveal
    the greater mystery of things...more clearly than the eyes see."
    ~Edward Weston, 1922.

Shooter
    35mm
    Getting hold of the cable is not so urgent, I will keep an eye out for one. As for the software I'll manage to get that running no matter what OS it is suitable for :-)

Shooter
    35mm
    I've been using my 1V for a couple of months now, the first rolls of film have been developed and I am really pleased with the results. I love using the camera, ergonomically it works for me. The camera has even been christened in the Sea of the Hebrides when it went for an unintentional swim, after drying off it continued on working. Thanks again to all of you for helping me with the decision to buy it.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Loulou View Post
    I've been using my 1V for a couple of months now, the first rolls of film have been developed and I am really pleased with the results. I love using the camera, ergonomically it works for me. The camera has even been christened in the Sea of the Hebrides when it went for an unintentional swim, after drying off it continued on working. Thanks again to all of you for helping me with the decision to buy it.
    Great to hear! Mine survived a hurricane and a 20 foot wave of sea water crashing down on me, so I'm sure it will be fine, but try not to do that too often haha. Glad you're happy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin