Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,962   Posts: 1,558,316   Online: 1003

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    I've had four contax bodies and nothing but bad experience with the system overall. The lenses were great. The bodies gave a never ending set of problems.

I would not touch the system.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Need to know more on Contax slr system

Quote Originally Posted by Andrey View Post
    I've had four contax bodies and nothing but bad experience with the system overall. The lenses were great. The bodies gave a never ending set of problems.

I would not touch the system.
    Details please? I've owned RTS, RTSII, RX and Aria. All terrific, no problems.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by rich815 View Post
    Details please? I've owned RTS, RTSII, RX and Aria. All terrific, no problems.
    One busted rewind mechanism. One shutter which kept dying sporadically and one dead meter. My Aria had no problems.

The repairs were expensive. The cameras were expensive and the parts were hard to find.

I don't translate my experience with 4 cameras to the system overall. When they work, they're great. When they don't, it's like pulling teeth.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin