Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,591   Online: 1004

Shooter
    35mm

Leitz Pradovit RC tray/magazine?

I managed to pick up a Leitz Prodovitz RC 35mm projector for next to nothing but it did not come with any tray/magazine. I've been searching on Ebay to try to find a couple for it and have can't figure out exactly what I need. I also can't find the information on a general Google search. There appears to be a European standard slide magazine but some are manufacturer specific so how can I figure out what I need to buy? Whatever I get has to be shipped to Switzerland so I don't want to make a mistake buying something that does not fit. Can anyone link me to what I need?

RMD

Shooter
    35mm
    You need the Leitz UNIVERSAL slide magazine normally they come in twin packs
    (2x50)- manufactured by a number of companies,new from Amazon,secondhand on the bay.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yup, as above but most any european "universal" carrier will work.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks guys, ordered some today.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin