Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,535,040   Online: 1039

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    If I had £ 250,000 to spare I would spend it on my wife and children not a ******* camera, I have enough already.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    Well, there is a "blue book" and I have looked at some prices. This is outrageous.

PE
    I don't think the "Blue Book" price has anything to do with the price that equipment fanatics will pay Ron that want to own this type of thing, they want it at all cost rationality has already flown out of the window.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    As I have previously said (paraphrased): This F ... OR ... thousands of Spotmatics and SRTs.

Same image quality. - David Lyga

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    I don't think the "Blue Book" price has anything to do with the price that equipment fanatics will pay Ron that want to own this type of thing, they want it at all cost rationality has already flown out of the window.
    Oh, I agree, but then from my POV (and that of many of us) this is madness to pay so much for this camera.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I find it sad, actually. Last year when I was in Japan, my local dealers couldn't GIVE Nikon Fs away. The Photomic models especially, were like poison ivy. Only for $50 would one sell.
    Those who know, shoot film

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's just a camera, not a religious item of devotion, I hate this fetishism.
    Ben

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin