Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,272   Online: 951

Page 101 of 109 FirstFirst ... 51919596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1089

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just shot my first roll (colour) with a "new" (i.e. old) old Aires 35 III! Will disassemble for cleaning but appears to work even without a CLA,

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LumbisK View Post
    I went to an estate sale of photographer friend that was being run by his niece. She had got tired of trying to sell his film equipment in this digital age and just wanted to get it out of her house. She is a manager of one of our camera stores so she knows what stuff is worth in other markets. She wasn't interested in the online auction. Anyways she held out and got really good prices for his Leicas and Hasselblads but the 35mm stuff was cheap. I got a Nikon F2 black body with a Nikon DP-1 Finder and a Nikkor S F1.8/50mm for $55, a Nikon F2A chrome body with a Nikon DP-11 Finder for $50 and for free a Nikon F2 chrome body with a Nikon DE-1 Finder (has a slight bind in the advance mechanism but moves the film the proper length), a Nikon FM body with a non-functioning meter and a functioning Nikon F801 body. Also bought a couple of really cool art deco styled folding cameras for the collection. I also bought a Linhoff Schneider-Krueznach Angulon f6.8 90mm lens with a Prontor-S shutter for my 4X5 for $5. So I've been busy shooting film and getting to know the F2's. These are the one's I will probably use the most.

It might be worth saving up and sending the F2 bodies that you plan to use to Sover Wong for servicing...

Anyway, sounds like you scored.

-J
    APUG: F4, F2AS, F, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 24/2.8 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 85/1.8 K, 180/2.8 ED AIS, 300/4.5 ED AI

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    35mm
    Praktica LTL with ziess jenna 50mm 1.8. Shutter was jammed but that is one easy camera to repair. All good.

Zenit 12xp perfect working order until one of the curtains fell off...doh...However, it came with two Helios 58mm f2 lenses. One early preset and one m6 version.

:-)
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another black Canon. This time the FTbn, somewhat brassed but fully working. The seller claimed it had been tested on a Kyoritsu tester and proven to be accurate. I have just run a film through it and will see.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Ricoh KR-5 Super that was for sale for 9.99 at the local goodwill. total impuse buy after i figured the shutter still worked.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In a fit of weakness I picked up a Nikon FE recently works perfectly but needs new back seals so I'm waiting patiently for a seal kit from Jon Goodman.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    35mm
    A second zenit 12xp but all plastic with a 50mm f2 lens.
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Canon F1 (old), shutter needs repair, all light seals gone, paid way too much for it - but it looks beautiful and will be like new when I get it back from the repair shop. Looking forward to taking my first pictures with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nothing to worry, they will last for an another 15-20 years...
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Co-worker found out through my wife (also a co-worker) that I like old cameras. He brought in a camera bag with an old minolta srt102 with rokkor 70-210 and a newer maxxum slr with 35-70 and a whole slew of cokin filters for these cameras. Gave it all to me with agreement I take him to lunch.

Last week picked up a canon A1 w/ 50/1.8ssc from local thrift store. Changed seals, shoots great!
    Three weeks ago picked up a fujica ax-3 with 50/2. Changed light seals (messed it up, light leaks, time to redo). Light meter appears to be about 2 stops off. Funny, the ax-3 appears to be an A1 clone. Very similar bodies/functions.

Been a busy few weeks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin