Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,583   Posts: 1,622,156   Online: 840

Page 103 of 124 FirstFirst ... 35393979899100101102103104105106107108109113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1231
    Shooter
    35mm
    A Zenit 12XP still with a Helios 44M-4 lens and its case in very god condition.
    Fed 2, 4, 5
    Zenit 11, 12XP
    Olympus OM-1 MD, OM-1N, OM-2N, OM-2SP, OM10
    A bunch of Nikons
    Ferrania backer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Olympus Stylus Epic. $2 at the thrift store. Bottom of battery door is broken and battery door won't stay shut. A little piece of clear tape and problem solved. New battery and loaded up a roll of fuji200. Works great! Man, this thing is SMALL!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Was a good used camera day for me yesterday. Picked up a Canon T90 and later in the day a Pentax ME Super. Both in great shape and not a lot of $$$ spent, just a lot of time. Film is waiting to be developed, in the morning.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just picked up a 645n with the 75mm and 120mm A lenses this July. It will be a good lightweight compliment to my MF arsenal.
    http://www.mjohnsonphotography.net
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mjohnsonphoto/

DSLR: Canon 5DmkII & Canon 20D
    35mm: Pentax LX & K1000SE
    MF: Pentax 67II & 645n
    LF: Shen Hao 45 HZX II

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A Leica IIIb, Summar 50mm f/2 lens and MOOLY motor drive

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nikon EM, like new

Shooter
    35mm

My latest GAS cramp - a Canon T90

I thought I'd finally gotten over my longing for a Canon T90 after buying one at eBay some years ago that had a defective display, which the seller claimed came back to life after I returned it to him, and later getting one that worked fine, but I made the mistake of putting away without removing the batteries [I know better, but did I do better? NoooooOOOOOoo]. It worked for a roll and a half after I cleaned up the leakage residue and battery contacts last summer, but then quit for good. I sold it off last summer as a parts/repair lot, followed by the 300TL Speedlite I used with it, figuring that the EF and AT-1 bodies I have should be enough.

My GAS has been fairly well controlled the last few months, but when I saw the eBay auction for a T90 described as working and having a small bit of oil on a shutter blade, I couldn't resist [I have a light touch with 91% alcohol on a cotton swab]. I matched the seller's opening bid, and had no competition for it.

Delivered yesterday [Thursday, July 31], this T90's cosmetics are EX+, close to mint, and the while the mark on the shutter blade is from wear, not oil, the shutter and electronics are all working as they should. I ran a 24-shot roll of C-41 through it, shooting a few frames with a handy EZ420 Speedlite in place of the departed 300TL, and all seemed OK from loading to rewind. Since York Photo has been giving ten day turnaround of late, it'll be a while before I'll know if all is well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi

Just picked up a 1939 Voigtlander Bessa Mk1, all looks good condition no visible problems but will find out when I run a roll of 120 through it today at our local Village "Memories of Bygone Days" Fair.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bessa.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	92151

Warren

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by vlasta View Post
    Nikon EM, like new
    Nice one! The EM is one of my favourite camera. I just used it almost exclusively for a year. It can be very flexible.
    Fed 2, 4, 5
    Zenit 11, 12XP
    Olympus OM-1 MD, OM-1N, OM-2N, OM-2SP, OM10
    A bunch of Nikons
    Ferrania backer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just bought a Kiev 4M (the Soviets' Contax III clone), with its Helios-103 53/1.8 lens, from a random guy on Facebook. The selenium meter seems to be working well, but I'll be testing it out later today.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin