Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,554   Online: 1123

Page 11 of 107 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172161 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was at coffee a couple of months ago when a friend says, " You still shoot film don't you?" After I said yes he invited me over to his house to look at a couple of cameras he had. What they turned out to be were Pentax 67's with the TTL prisms. He bought two sets, cameras, 105mm lens, Lowepro medium format camera bags, Pentax filters and shutter releases, etc. in 1990 or 1991. The kicker to this whole scenario was the one set of equipment he had never used. So when they say, "Mint", it can't get any better than this.....I was the first to shoot a role of film through the camera. I didn't really need another camera but at the price and the as new condition of the camera, I couldn't refuse. Luckily my wife is into photography so she understood the definition of "need".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by elcabezagrande View Post
    Vivitar Tec 155

Maybe the only point & shoot 35mm AF camera with a manual zoom lens,

Vivitar Tec 155 by Greyscale3, on Flickr

My Contax Tvs has manual zoom lens. Which I recently acquire on my visit in Tokyo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My first entry in enemy teritory - Canon F-1N + AE prism.

Beautiful device

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by vlasta View Post
    My first entry in enemy teritory - Canon F-1N + AE prism.

Beautiful device
    Congratulations, you've seen the light become a person of exquisite taste, I have three F1-N bodys and whatever you've been using before I hope you enjoy the F1-N system (which in the days when it was current was the Worlds biggest professional SLR system) as much as I do.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my B&J 4x5 Press. I've been wanting a sturdy folder for some time since hiking with a Calumet cc-400 is difficult.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Recently I have picked up and repaired a few old cameras that I like, Mamiya/Sekor 1000DTL, Vivitar 220 SL, and a Nikon FE2. All now working nicely. They join my RZ67, mat124G, OM-1, and X700.

Joel

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Franka Solida 1, bought on eBay locally yesterday evening. I think I might have paid a little more than the going rate, but at A$75 delivered, it's not too bad! My 2nd ever MF camera after a Lubitel I bought in the 80s (still owned, but unused since then).
    APUG virgin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Voigtlander Vito - version made in the late 1940s. No sprocket wheel inside as was originally designed for unpunched film. All seems to work ok, will try with film tomorrow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yashica T4 for $.99. Nice toy for next to nothing..

Shooter
    35mm
    Alpa Reflex 9 D and several lens with the Alpa mount. Still trying to learn about the Alpa brand, have heard the lens are really good.

Also a Hasselblad Xpan w/40mm lens.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin